Designed for air handling units the RRA provides striking advantages:
- Highest air tightness on the market due to construction and new innovative twin-contact seal system
- Small housing-wheel ratio, therefore bigger wheel diameters are possible which results in higher efficiency and lower pressure drop.
- Small housing depth (wheel depth + 90mm) for expample: wheel 200 mm + housing 90 mm = 290 mm total housing depth.
- Installation in all positions and angles possible
- Housing made out of galvalume or galvanized steel
- Robust construction
- Up to 2000mm housing size. Sizes are tailor made in 1mm increments based on your needs
- Available with all wheel executions (sensible only, epoxy coated, HUgo Enthalpy)
- Max. alowed pressure difference: 1200 Pa
- Temperature limits: -30°C – 80°C, resp. -22°F - 176°F
Please download PDF: RRA-datasheet